About Common To Moms

There are many common life experiences we share as women, and sometimes life is less than glorious. That’s when we need a little inspiration to get us through the day. Welcome to Common to Moms, where we find motivation for meaningful living on our every-day journey as women, wives and mothers.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Father's Day

Wow! Father's Day really snuck up on me! In fact, I scheduled a Mary Kay appointment with someone for tomorrow- I don't think either one of us realized what tomorrow was while we were talking! I will have to double check to see if she will still want to get together- haha!

So, last minute father's day ideas- Christian says all he really wants is to get to watch a soccer game at 3pm tomorrow. I think I can swing that. And maybe something else ;-)...



What did you get your Dad for Father's day?

Just in case you need it, I have a couple of items in stock for Father' day, here and here. If you live locally I could get it to you tomorrow! :)

Any of these make great gifts for the men in your life. Christian's birthday is coming up also on Thursday so I have men's gifts on the brain. He already uses MKMen though, so time to come up with some ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment